ESP Technologies (Enclosures, Systems and Packaging Technologies Ltd) has five main areas of expertise for the electronics industry. As a specialist resource capability, ESP enables companies to bring design effort on-stream as and when required, giving better control of the cost base as well as tapping into a wealth of experience in board and product design, system integration, cost-down programmes and prototype and volume production of simple and complex board level and integrated systems. ESP provides its clients with electro-mechanical solutions across the entire spectrum of application, operating environment and project volume.
- electrical and mechanical design capability, with particular strength in the area of electro-mechanics and system realisation.
- prototype creation, modification and design for manufacture development
- UK and German representation for a major contract manufacturing operation with facilities in Scandinavia and Lithuania.
- a portal gateway providing access to a cluster of specialist services such as EMC testing, environmental testing, industrial design and thermal simulation and analysis.
- partnership distribution relationships with US, European and Asian manufacturers of commercial and ruggedised enclosures, bus structure products, printed circuit boards, and related electro-mechanical parts for whom it provides a local presence, giving UK companies a contact point, stockholding and technical and commercial backup.